Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Craft Cave....

I've decided it's time to get my craft room under control. The room, now named the CRAFT CAVE, is in one of the unfinished rooms in the cellar of the parsonage. I hate to make a lot of changes but something had to change. The BEFORE 1:
So half a can of paint (a mistake gallon from Walmart), 4 yards of fabric and some velcro and brads and six hours of hard work I am close to done. I repainted the UGLY pumpkin-colored shelf unit and flipped it on its side.
I then added velcro to the top and sewed it on to the fabric. This is to hold my yarn. I then painted the tabletop, not worrying about the color that bled through. I then painted the "odd" pieces of wood on the floor. Once everything dried the organizing started. I've gotten some done, but it will take a few more hours to organize the rest of my yarn - AT LEAST a few hours. Not perfect but it sure is better.
The area to the right when you first come in. Added some fabric to add color.