Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy, Busy

The last week and a half have been crazy busy and just plain crazy. Work has been wild, and I never seem to have enough hours built into my work day but I am really trying not to bring it home(haha!) I have succeeded so far but I think I may have to break down this weekend and do some school work just to catch up.

2 weekends ago, my dear hubbie drove me over to Fiber Options in Renselear Falls. Great shop!! Excellent layout and they have their yarn displayed beautifully. All you want to do is run your fingers through it all! It definitely fed my yarn addiction.


Here are some pictures of some things I have finished in the last few days. This is a bag I made for Marg. I call it Marg's Reversible Purple iPurse.

The mitts are made from Lumpy Bumpy Yarn by Charlene. Great yarn - super soft and very warm.

No comments: