Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I wore the February Lady yesterday to church and today to work (1st day back after vacation).
I was so happy in it - all day! Not too hot, not too cool, just right. (I feel like Goldilocks!)
This is first sweater I have ever made for myself.Ok, it's the first sweater I have ever finished for myself. I've tried before but always have ended up frogging it. I know I will definitely be making another February Lady for myself - hopefully in a black with longer sleeves.

There is something wonderful about wearing a sweater you've created, especially since it is fit to your specific body. It is AWESOME!~! hence the happy happy joy joy!

I've already cast on another sweater, Hey Teach (Knitty, summer 2008) and I already am in love!!! This will be a wonderful sweater for work, spring and part of the summer.

I'm not sure if you have heard the Happy Happy Joy Joy song, but if not, here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWyXKT5qt4.
Until next time! :)

1 comment:

christyzee said...

I am jealous, you have the talent to do something I only wish I had the patience to try! Very well done!
blessings...