Friday, May 4, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning.....

Where to start?
Once upon a time, a little girl was taught how to crochet, around age 8. She proceeded to think it was fun but never got very good at it. Then she went to college and decided that winters in Potsdam NY were TOO cold for mere mortals. She, being creative of nature and poor of pocket, decided to make her sweaters instead of buyng them. ( OH they were dreadful!)

Fast forward 23 years, add a pastor husband, 3 kids, 2 dogs and huge cat and I am still creative (at least I think so!) and still poor. (Why does that never go away?) Nowadays, I love to create instead buy my Christmas presents, make baby blankets to give away, surprise friends with a lap blanket or a scarf, anything to spread sunshine where ever I can with yarn. crochet or knit, doesn't matter to me, what do I feel like doing today?

2 comments:

N. Maria said...

Do you have any of those sweaters you could show a picture of? I'd love to see them. :)

kvb - K. Virginia Bond said...

m