Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday, Monday

What a day!!!! Some days, especially Mondays, I should never get out of bed!
The day started out alright, but I knew it would be hectic....heading to Plattsburgh for a meeting. I get to work, and start working on the project I am headed to P-burg for, only to find out that it got wiped out when the web server at school had to be formatted last week. (Only a BIT frustrating since I had already had about 60% of it finished!) So I spent the entire morning pulling those pieces back together, so that I could review it with the "person" in P-burg. (*** Note **** I did get most of it back up!)
Then, I leave school and go buy gas. Once I go to pay for the gas that has already been pumped into my car, I realize that I DON'T have my debit card! Or a check ! Or very much cash! Thank goodness I ALWAYS buy my gas at the same place. Left my $10 and license there and will pay tomorrow. Of course, by now, I'm late and I don't dare speed( no license!) so off I head to P-burg SLOWLY. I get there, only 1 minute late and lo and behold, I am the only person who drives an hour and a half to go to the meeting. UGH! I was granted some work time, so I showed my project, asked a few questions and then worked on it for an hour. Finished the meeting at 3, and headed home around 3:15. Couldn't shop - no cash or debit card. I did ask to see a phone book though, to check for yarn shops! NONE! Only michaels. Got home around 5:30, then the little one asked to go swimming in Massena at 7. Finally got home at 8:30 and did an hour more of work! .......okay someone stop the world and let me off!

I hope the rest of the week is a bit easier!

Well, knitting news! I cleaned out my yarn corner yesterday after my DH threatened me with garbage bags. (Not really but I wouldn't want to tempt him!) Sometimes even I forget what I have going!
* I have a cute little purse going for Bek, I hope to felt it!
* I started my second BBS today.... I have finished the cuff and hell turn on the first and thought I would do the same amount on the second and proceed from there.
* Scarf started for a friend.
* Frogged the baby afghan because I have another idea.

I started to think about Christmas... Probably because we are supposed to have a frost tonight. What to do for everyone?
I will probably do some socks for some people, esp. my kids
Not sure about everyone else. Well I will have to do some thinking.

Headed to Syracuse next week for Annual Conference. I can't wait. I hope to hit a few yarn shops while I am there. or at least AC Moore in Clay.
Time to get to bed! Toodles all!

No comments: