Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gymnastics......


It's been a crazy week with 2 different awards assemblies and 3 days of gymnastics practices and today a competition. It was Bek's 1st competition and I think she did great. She rec'd 2 blue and 2 red ribbons and placed 3rd in her age division. I am so proud of her...she really rised up to the occasion. I thought her nerves would get the better of her but they did not. Cool!

After the competition we had a nice dinner in Lowville at The Lighthouse and then a 2 hour drive back home. What a nice drive.....and since DH was driving I was able to knit. I finially turned the heel in my first BBS and now am ready to pick up my gusset stitches. I feel like I've finally made some headway.

I have a few other projects on needles:
* an eyelash scarf (maybe for me) in some yummy blues and periwinkles with a little yellow thrown in
* a little purse for Bek in a cute variegated pink-purple--green- Galway wool that I am going to felt
* that baby's afghan
* my socks I haven't touched in 2 weeks ( don't say anything.....you probably have some things you haven't worked on for weeks too!)

Oh how I would just like to finish something - ANYTHING! Maybe this is the week??? I hope so...off to knit!

No comments: