Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Mitts did it AGAIN!!!

ever wonder how stupid you can be while reading patterns? ever lose your place in the same pattern repeatedly? ever wish that your brain worked a little better?
Ok, Ok...I know... trick questions - right?
The silly, stupid, aggravating Christmas Eve Cabled Mitts did it to me again!
Last night I finished (or so I thought) the second mitt (I was so proud of myself).I tried the first one on, left one, the I tried the second one on, also a LEFT!!!! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!!!!!! I put the thumb for the wrong right aka left one on wrong!
Needless to say.....I started again and finished the real right one tonight. AND this time it's right - really right!!
But as Beks said, you're halfway done with a pair for you! (what a kid!)

I've picked my next project.....SOCKS from the toe up. I've done them the other way so it's time to learn a new technique. Hopefully I'll read this pattern better than the mitts pattern.

No comments: