Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome 2009! and good bye 2008

I am bound and determined to keep a log of what I create, either knit or crochet, this year! And between this blog and my NEW Ravelry account (musiclady007) I am going to do it!!

Here are the items I finished the end of last year(mostly Christmas gifts):
14 ice car scrappers mitts, 2 pairs of mitten (green and white for Han and pink for Hay), 2 lap blankets (for some sweet
ladies at church - MH and HH), a walking scarf (EMcC), a scarf for Chris, a marketbag (for Marg) and 2 IOU's (1 hat for Bek and 1 set of mittens for D!)


SO now the new things in 2009:

1.
Nob Hill, Knitty Spring 2008 (photo coming soon!) this piece was really a stretch for me, as I hardly ever make anything large for me.
2. a blue ear flap hat for Bek (my design) photo coming soon
3. Creamy scarf for D

4. Fishy Hat for Beks, Knitty, Winter 2008
this is an awesome pattern, quick and easy and a great stash buster, even a great little ball buster.


On my sticks right now:
Latvian - inspired Mittens
Christmas Eve Cabled Mitts

Look out Knitting world - here I knit!!!

No comments: