Sunday, March 1, 2009

Travelling with the knitting

Traveled to Philadelphia (NY of course) on Saturday and Plattsburgh on Sunday. Of course the DH drove so I was able to knit. No fuzz of course because he has a fit if I knit anything that leaves any yarn debris in his vehicle. So the Hedera's got a lot of attention in the last two days.

My Hedera socks were going along at a very quick pace, but I really thought the heel was way too long. (Of course this is probably because I am doing them on 3's). Showed it to another knitter who agreed. Frogged it back to around 18 -20 rows of heel flap and restarted from that point. Looks much better.

My Hey Teach sweater is progressing along quite well. I am still on the back but almost finished with the armholes. I have around 1 inch and a half to go..... Worked on these while listening to our new Bishop speak on Saturday. The pattern is SO EASY (can you believe I can actually say that?).

One of my next projects is ANOTHER February Lady....Now I just have to find the yarn.
Another one is some kind of shawl for Easter. But I have to finish the boy's MASSIVE socks first.

No comments: