Monday, January 16, 2012

Back to the grind

I've been a very bad bad bad blogger! I just realized that I haven't added anything for 2 plus years. So It's time for me to get back on the blog wagon and keep track of the yarny things I'm doing as well as the other crafts. 2012 has started off with a bang... to say the least. I've finished my Inspira Steampunk cowl.
I really like it, but I'm not sure my measurements were right. I should have added even more at the cast on and decreased gradually over the entire cowl. Oh well, it will be fun to make another. Also finished a cute little button bracelet, thanks to HopeStudios tutorial Tuesday! Extremely easy and quick, even made one for Bek.
Presently working on the Chevron Lace Cardigan -crocheted....Absolutely beautiful. Have just made it past the armpits and it should be smooth sailing from here. Joining my 1st CAL, the WoolEater Blanket 2012! Starting 5 days late, let's see if I can catch up!! that's it for now.....I'm back!!

No comments: