Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good blogger

Tuesday back to work after two snow days and MLK Jr. Day. Needless to say it was a slow start and then an early dismissal due to some awful weather. In my good weather brain I stayed at school until 4:00 and then drove home in freezing rain- snow-slop!! Oh well!!
My blanket" Wool-Eater Blanket 2012 CAL has quickly taken shape and I am on the 6th round already! This CAL blanket is NOT an easy start BUT after the 2nd time around you totally can understand the pattern and then it starts to fly. As I look at other peoples' color choices I am totally impressed. As for me....I'm leaning into the odds and end basket and pulling out a ball that looks like it will make it around twice. Not a lot of planning, just planning on getting rid of some of the strange odds and ends.
Check it out here!

No comments: