Monday, May 7, 2007

NO!!! I am not crazy! and gifts today!

The CRAZY part 1st -
Well......the "cold" almost killed me. I did the Nyquil thing last night and struggled to wake up out of the drug-induced fog this morning to get to work. I did make it, but around 10 my ears started to hurt everytime I coughed. Checked with the nurse at school, who said it didn't look good (like looking in an ear ever could look good?), i made multiple calls to the clinics in town but nothing!Ended up driving an hour from work to check what the hubby siad would "be nothing". Dr.'s diagnosis- ear infection AND upper respiratory infection. Thank God I went in early and didn't wait any longer! So see - Bo- I'm not crazy......Ok well maybe a little!

Now the gifts.....
A dear friend brought me in an early birthday present. (I love her....she's only off by 6 months and 3 days!) A pile of eyelash yarn she found on sale!!!! Oh how i love friends who will indulge my yarn habit by buying me a skein every once in awhile. Thanks MAL - you totally rock!!!!

Ok....I though I'd show some socks I've finished and some I am working on.


These are a pair I have finished to send to SFS (Socks for Soldiers) as soon as I find time to get to the UPS store.



These are ones I actually making for myself. Regia and Sirdar Snuggly, both that I found in Oswego on a 75% off sale! I love the light green in the Regia. Had to have these for myself.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Love your completed leisure socks and your own socks still on the needles! Beautiful work.